Friday, March 21, 2008

C.T.

No, you cannot have it.

y????

I can't deliver it to you at such

k if u like me..

short notice.

u wil send it

Listen Nhea

*Neha

I'm tired of your constant jabbering okay? I'm also a human being you know?

im also human being

hws that related to nything

u never send me nything u write

maybe u dont write...

Don't be silly Neha

maybe yu sit in fronto f yur comp n tell ur frens

look, I'm not going to get dragged into this ok?

tat u write...

ur just a fraud....

don't say that Neha

from since wen we met yu wr teling me abt hw ull send me ur book....

i haven seen even the first chap.....

Its art, Neha! Art can't be rushed you kow

*It's

*know

don call me a cow!!!!!

nyway its spelled cow not kow...

i meant 'know', Neha, not kow

u shud no that...

ur the author

don even no the speling of cow

Ok, look, Im really sorry. I've been wanting to send you this stuff for a long time, it's just that I've been procrastinating

procrastination is the theif of time....

u shud no that author.....

ok tell you what i'll send you the first chaptre now

*chapter

finaly! hw long it took to make u uderstand....

otherwise hwre u

*how're

m fine. ll be better wen u send me the book.....

dont start that again Neha

im sending u first chapter no?

*know

*no

where i don see it......

ok done! check ur email.

*your

i hv my email open i don see it

wait

k here it is

Chapter 1: In which we discuss the health of Mrs. Singh

wai tim reading it

dont read it now! lets talk

.

no i want to read it..

look neah dont read it now

I want tot alk to u

*talk

*Neha

its been so long since weve spken

*spoken

Neha

why you not saying anything

wait im reading

neha come on

this is grt

ur real good writer u no

Wow.......

you hv wesome sentences

thanks

but ur mind is very dirty

Neha. Can we talk now?

wait cant u see m reading

ok tell you what

why dont u read the book n tell me hw u liked it

*how

and thenw eel talk

next year someitme

*somtiem

*sometime

*we'll


Neha is offline. Messages you send will be delivered when Neha comes online.


No comments: